Diplome Privacy Notice ART. 13 GDPR.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following personl data:
- Contact details: email address.
- Data related to the diplome wallet :
data related to diplome wallet access.
Why do we collect your data
The contact details and wallet access details are required to provide you the services and features included in diplome. Email is used to notify you regarding your activities, for example when new documents are available.
Wallet details are required for your access to your blockchian wallet and are collected in encrypted format thus not accessible from our side.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide diplome with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, access or use our services.
How will we use your data?
Diplome collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and services.
- Email you with notifications about your requests.
How do we store your data?
Diplome securely stores your data within EU borders in encrypted format.
Our Company will keep your data for the strict timing related to provisioning of the services you require. Once you do not need our service anymore, you can directly remove all data without the need of requiring diplome to perform this action.
Please use at this purpose our mobile app wallet available both for iPhone and Android devices free of charge.
What are your data protection rights?
Diplome would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following::
- The right to access; You have the right to export your data directly from our wallet app autonomously and to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for the latter service.
- The right to rectification; You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete. diplome may forward this request to third parties in case such data are provided from external sources.
- The right to erasure; You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Your wallet data are not in our control and you will be able to erase them at anytime directly from our free of charge wallet app available both for iPhone and Android devices.
- The right to restrict processing;You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing; You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability; You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. Your wallet data are not in our control and we have not the means of decrypting your data. You will be able to perform this action at anytime autonomously from our free of charge wallet app available both for iPhone and Android devices.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:email@example.com.
Last update 19th of April 2019